Bell teacher training courses take place at the University of Cambridge. Classes, accommodation and the canteen are situated in the same place.
All courses last 2 weeks. 2019 courses price of €2,260 includes course fees, residential en-suite half-board accommodation and breakfasts at the weekend.
However, we have decided to keep last years price of €2200. Only if you book with us!
Also a full-day trip to London on Saturday is included.
- 21.5 hours of tuition per week
- Weekly plenary lecture by well-known ELT speakers
- Weekly workshops on hot topics
- Weekly cultural talk
- Preparation for the TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) from Cambridge English
- End of course certificate.
- Comprehensive travel insurance for non-UK residents
- Core programme of social and cultural events including a day excursion to London
- Daily breakfast and weekday evening meals
- Single, en-suite accommodation at Homerton College or nearby residence
Erasmus+ PIC Code: 947224013
Courses and start dates. Click on the course title to obtain detailed information.
Becoming a Teacher Trainer 28 July, 11 August
Bringing British Culture to Life 30 June , 14 July
Coaching and Mentoring (1 week) 11 August
Contemporary English 30 June, 28 July, 11 August
Creativity in the Classroom 30 June, 14 July, 28 July, 11 August
Educational Technology Today 14 July, 28 July, 11 August
Expert Teaching 30 June, 14 July, 28 July
Language and Methodology Refresher (Young Learners) 14 July, 28 July
Language and Methodology Refresher (Secondary/Adult) 30 June, 14 July, 28 July
Language Improvement for Teachers 14 July, 28 July, 11 August
Leadership for Teachers 14 July
Teaching Exam Classes 28 July, 11 August
Each course at Bell Teacher Campus includes a weekly plenary session by a leading ELT speaker, a choice of topical workshops and cultural talks as part of a wider programme of cultural and social events. Two specialist workshop programmes are provided during the courses running 29 July – 11 August. Each programme consists of 6 hours of workshops for teachers wishing to learn more about either of the following:
• Kindergarten Methodology (for ages 3-6) - Click HERE for more information.
• Teaching students with special educational needs (SEN)
Please book in advance for one of these workshops if you would like to be guaranteed a place. There is no additional cost.