Erasmus + PIC Code: 948822088
IPC is proud to be recognised by the British Council and to uphold the standards of the British Council inspection scheme and the IPC Team is dedicated to making everyone feel welcome and well looked after to ensure that time spent with them is productive and memorable.
Nestled between countryside and seaside, Exeter is the capital city of the county of Devon, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the UK.
The shool is based in an historic Colleton Crescent, overlooking Exeter quayside and the river, 10 minute walk from the centre of Exeter. The area is green and full of parks and open spaces.
Exeter was founded by the Romans in AD55 and its Roman Walls still show the limits of the original city to this day. The town offers lots of cultural and sporting opportunities, cinemas, theatres, restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisines and historical splendour.
Once painted by the famous English artist William Turner, the building remains historically significant. You will sense the history as you walk through the Big Red Door for the first time.
- All courses are 2 weeks
- Packages include a bus pass, half day trip, 1 full day trip, 1 full day out of classroom activity, tea/coffee, Internet access, certificate of participation.
There are three options you can chose from:
- Option 1 - €1325/£1165 course and homestay, half-board + packed lunch
- Option 2 - course only €950/£835
- Option 3 - course and self-catering residential package at Exeter University - €1400/1230
Courses and start dates:
- British Institutions, Languages and Culture - Secondary / Adult
- CLIL: An Introduction - Secondary
- CLIL - Developing Understanding and Practice - Secondary
- Creative Methodology for Teachers - Secondary
- Drama Techniques for the English Language Classroom
- First Certificate for Teachers of Business English
- Better English for Teachers
- Inclusive Education for All - Secondary
- Integrating I.T. into Lessons - a Practial Ideas Course